United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP & '62 corvette

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [10.00]
1962 Corvette  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewM5 View Post
I really need to praise Nate and IND here. Those SG vents are the ones I ordered but they were not what I was intending. I intended only to have the mesh painted and not the entire insert. I emailed Nate and got a response almost immediately. Having looked back at their page, it was at least partially - if not entirely - my error in ordering; and I freely admitted as much in the email exchange. Nonetheless, they told me to check them out and, if I don't like them, they will exchange them. On top of that, they are going to revise their drop downs to make it more clear so that the next ordering-challenged person is less likely to make a mistake.

I love dealing with a stand up company like IND that understands the importance of customer service! Nate, you guys are great. I only wish more customer service companies understood what customer service is. You have created a very loyal customer in me.
I agree. The customer service is excellent and the products they sell are top notch. Its great dealing with a company like this.
Mods: Gloss Black Wheels, 35% 3M Tint, IND Gloss Black (LCI Grilles, Side Markers, Rear Emblem) IND M5 Floor Mats, RKP (McRae Splitters & Rear Diffuser), Passport 9500ci, Suntek PPF-C, M Door Projectors
1962 Corvette Convertible Red/Black (Gone:'11 750Li, '09 Z06, '08 550i)
Appreciate 0