View Single Post
      04-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #17
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Would adding only E race mufflers intrude in the usual freeway commute? I am looking at adding more bass and sound into the exhaust but not at the expense of normal day to day driving. My heart says that E race would be perfect(as it would not drone and would sound awesome at WOT) , but my friends are recommending E sport + x pipe.

I have had personal experience with the E Race on my E92 M3 (just mufflers) and I loved the bass it added and yet retained the civility during normal driving. Can the same be said for the E race for the F10 m5? I do not wish to fall back on Akra(what a choice eh?) as I already have the full catless akra setup on my M3 and I love that too death as it doesn't drone at all and sounds great to me. If I had to fall back on akra then I would go for their EVO system with all cats retained. But I really want to be sure about the E race. Please help!
The E Race section 3 will not drone at all. Just ask Rob///M5. Besides the sound proofing/dampening is so damn good that even the straighpipe setup is still too quiet. You will have nothing to worry about.

Appreciate 0