drewmisha
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 x5 4.8 ;2014 CP m5; 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny02 View Post
You got it B-1 ED is 6300 less than US MSRP i think. Thanks for the sheet it helped with the original 111k starting negotiating price . The other two dealers would not budge much from ED saying they just did not have the latitude to due so. My original dealer was willing to meet me half way. The second dealer could come close to 117 with US delivery but said he could not do the 113k for ED, he said he even called the region BMW office to see why another dealer could go that low on ED and if they would work on the price But of course all of this is a game so who knows what is reality.

How many other members have gotten discounts in addition to ED (i know some have). What additional discounts did they get?

JS
I ended up $2400 over ED invoice or $5900 under ED MSRP once all options are figured in... so I did close to what you ended up with but not as good... considering the sales manager told my CA he wasnt allowed to go anything below $4k over ED invoice, and I was able to get the only pickup in date in Sept that would work for both me and my wife for the next 6 months, I'm very happy.
Does that amount include owner loyalty of $1000?
Appreciate 0