Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series F31

Garage List
2015 BMW 318i  [0.00]
2015 BMW 116d  [0.00]
2007 116i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
That Belgian Frosted Silver M5 looks great. Shame the dealer defaced it with his brand decal - P. Smets, Lier.
Yeah I know... It's easy to remove so it is just marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasmo View Post
Leuk voor jou dat de dealer in Lier je dit liet doen, wel niet zo ok van de dealer;
WIj M5 owners worden op het hart gedrukt dat een koude motor super voorzichtig behandeld moet worden, de eerste 2000 km niet boven de 5000-5500 t/m te gaan, en hij revt zowaar lekker door richting 6k
mooie auto maar zou toch niet fijn vinden deze te kopen.

So english:
I was telling, nice car, nice config but I won't be happy buying this car knowing the dealer himself has revved the car easily towards 6K rpm while engine is cold AND we owners are pointed out to be very careful with cold engines and be thoughtful about running in period of 2000 km .. where there is the limitation not passing 5 -5,5k rpm

Ik zal dan ook in het Engels antwoorden The engine wasn't that cold and revs weren't higher than 5,7K rpm. Furthermore, the car can handle a lot more than 6K ;-) It won't hurt the car at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco28nl View Post
Sounds good!!

@nasmo. Zal wel meevallen als hij in z'n vrij staat toch...
Sounds very good indeed! And like you said, it's not that bad for the car to rev it like this (not full throttle, and the engine wasn't very cold) in neutral