General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlee103 View Post
Yeah the guy that lost was a punk... he just thought he was soo good that he could smoke and drink and still compete on that high of a level, but its not gonna happen!

I have to say that Koscheck definitely got played!! haha it was actually pretty funny. Now of course Im biased cause Im friends with Koscheck, but I think his coaching strategy is much better than GSPs. GSP says hes not selfish, but he isnt even tryin to coach his own guys!! He just wants to get workouts in for himself. On the other hand Koscheck is makin sure that his guys arent slackin off and puttin them through hell so that they are ready to fight... and win. We'll see though, GSP got the first win.
Yeah you're way biased orWAY off base.
(edit: and to or)
GSP has two of the best coaches in his camp. John Danaher and Greg Jackson. You let them coach in the fights. GSP isn't looking for workouts for himself, that's either a really biased viewpoint or you know nothing about training. When a fighter or trainer rolls with a fighter, he finds out what their weaknesses are. Since they are only in TUF for about 6 weeks, you can't change their whole game. You find out what their weaknesses/strengths are and you tweak the details. The minor details to starting or finishing a move/transition are really important at this level.

Nam Phan said himself that Koscheck is a really down to earth guy and don't believe what the media portrays, so I understand that.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics

Last edited by OC Guy; 09-23-2010 at 04:02 PM..
Appreciate 0