headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Cool man, do you fight? Or what's your background? Not trying to whip them out and compare here but I know quite a few fighters myself (one of my friends and former wrestling teammates is a pro fighter/teacher) and I train, just not on the professional level.

My point is, I think GSP can assist them better by rolling with them and giving them pointers and letting his staff that is better equipped to manage during a fight than them trying to understand what he is saying from 10 feet away. I do not think it is fair to say GSP does not care or is only looking for sparring partners at this point.

Even Dave Camarillo (who is a great trainer) said John Danaher is a better teacher than he is. That's saying a lot.

Let's play devil's advocate here, if you were on Koscheck's team, who would you rather have throw you advice, Kos himself or Greg Jackson (assuming they are on the same team)?
Exactly, I'm not tryin to say I'm better than anyone but I've been wrestling since I was 5, and went to the same school as koscheck. Currently ranked 4th on the olympic ladder for freestyle, so I do train a good bit with the best guys in the world.

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0