headlee103
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
Mir needs to stay at a lighter weight as he performs better this way, in both of his fights against Lesnar and Carwin he weighed in at like 280 or something, your agility goes way down at those weights, IF you are not used to carrying that weight around all the time. Lesnar and Carwin train at those weights and are used to carrying it around as they are naturally BIG heavy weights, Mir is not. Big difference.

Mir, at lighter weights, fighting people in his realm, is a great fighter. He finishes fights, I can not stand HIM, but he can fight.
Definitely true! I watched the countdown show the other night, and Mir said he is done trying to be as big as he can. He didnt feel as though the extra weight helped much in his strength, and it definitely hindered his speed. Sounded like his training was solid, and feels like he should be on top of his game.

I wont neccisarily be pulling for either guy to win, I just think it would be sweet to see Cro Cop come out with one of his nasty head kicks for old times sake! haha

2007 AW 328xi
SOLD
19" Gunmetal Forgestar F14's / H & R Sport Springs / OEM Aero Lip & Rear Bumper / RD-V2 Angel Eyes / AFE CAI / BMS PBX
Appreciate 0