View Single Post
      01-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #77
pixelblue
Colonel
Rep
Drives: the silver bullet

Garage List
2010 135i  [8.90]
here is my ecclectic old school meets modern system. the system was originally setup as an audio system and later I added the theater projector. the sound is unbelievable. all my audio collection is ripped to my mac uncompressed so there is no quality loss. video is played either through verizon fios or through bluray dvd player. the speakers are 20 years old and I am the original owner. the mac amp is 35 years old and its in pristine condition and you know they don't mak'em like these old macs anymore. its a tank weighing in at 100 lbs. later on I added the chanel island audio mono bloc digital amps to the setup for a combined 1kw total power output. the speaker cable are the size of a garden hose. my system has given me years of audio bliss and with the addition of the HD theater, well...who needs to go out for entertainment

panasonic 720p HD projector
90" dalite high resolution screen
martin logan sequel speakers
macintosh mc2205 amp 205 watts/ch powering subwoofer
chanel island audio d200 monobloc 320 watts/ch powering electrostatic transducers
bryston bp20 preamp
transparent audio super speaker cables
zu audio interconnects
mac based audio/video server
xbox 360
forza 2
steering wheel and pedals
Attached Images

Last edited by pixelblue; 01-16-2011 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 0