View Single Post
      07-31-2012, 03:10 PM   #11
lawpurv99
das biest
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5 - Totaled :(

I'm not sure how flexible the schedules are at the various places you drop off, but I am dropping off on a Monday morning before an 11am flight back to the US from Munich, so I wanted to make sure I had enough time to drop off and still make my flight so I called an made an appointment. The lady said they had lots available that day, but she did say some folks had already scheduled as well.

I do recall my dealer asking me for a drop off location, but if I remember correctly, he just wanted to know what country and around when (I think that was just for planning purposes on the order).

I would suggest that you call one of the drop off places and just ask if you have a tentative day and time and ask them how flexible the appointment is. For me, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't running against a clock to drop off at some random (unsecured place) or have to change my flight to the next day if something happened.

Good luck and please follow up if you end up talking to a drop off location rep.
Appreciate 0