View Single Post
      07-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #11
TonyZ
MMMMMMMFine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MC/SS F10 M5

Thanks guys. I now have the dealer invoice. I am guessing there is no way to find the ED invoice other than from the dealer? Does anyone out there have documentation for their $1000-$1500 over ED invoice deal. I would love to have that ammo when I meet with my salesman on Friday.

I guess PM is personal message. I think I have to post a couple more times before I can PM anyone.

I am prepared to walk away from my order if they treat me badly so I may be back in the market after Friday.
Any idea what kind of pricing I can expect from your sources? Just wondering what is out there before I walk away.

Here is my order:My M5 Sedan
4.4 liter, V8 with M TwinPower Turbo technology
Rear-wheel drive
Base MSRP $89,900
Monte Carlo Blue Metallic $0
Silverstone II Extended Merino Leather $0
Aluminum Trace Trim $0
Driver Assistance Package $1,900
Executive Package $5,500
20" M light alloy wheels Style 343M $1,300
BMW Apple iPhone Media / BMW APPS Version Snap In Adapters $269
BMW Carpeted Floor Mats $152
Destination & Handling: $895
Total MSRP as Built $99,916
Price does not include additional costs for accessory painting or installation, please discuss with your dealer.
This is off BMWUSA build site.

Here is my deal so far:"As a repeat customer I can add in the BMW Apps and Apple adapter that you requested, no charge. Your European delivered price then is $93250 plus $398 DOC fee. If we do the Titling and Registration the total is $96519.50"

The dealer, out of the goodness of his heartoffered to throw in the BMW Apple iPhone Media / BMW APPS Version Snap In Adapters for free! Woo Hoo
Appreciate 0