View Single Post
      02-07-2014, 08:17 AM   #11
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealStig View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't each dealership receive X number of allocations and they are all treated equally? Or is it first come first serve? If it's first come first serve, does the queue start when BMW announces the prices and opens up the orders officially OR does it actually start months ago maybe somehow there is an intermediate system in US to keep future orders?

If it's just the case that every dealer gets 1-2 allocations a month, I don't think there is a difference between a guy who orders in December with a deposit or a guy who finds a dealer who is clueless with no waiting list and orders in April. Again, I might be completely wrong.
Don't want to thread jack OP thread anymore so this will be the last post. You can PM me if you need anything else.

You are asking a ton of question in this post, but to answer your question, no not all dealers are equal. Some dealer get more allocations then others on certain models. Its all based off a variety of factors, population, unit sold, etc..

Nobody knows how many allocations each dealer will get yet on the M3/M4 and nobody knows if ED orders will come out of US allocations. If each dealer gets anywhere from 1-5 allocation a month then yes you would be more inclined to find a dealer who has little to no list, however not all dealers are created equal and not all dealers will sell the car at the same price. Expect to see a lot of dealers marking these cars up over MSRP and if ED orders come out of US allocations and a dealer is only getting 1-2 allocations a month it will be hard to find a dealer who will be willing to do ED orders. just my 2 cents

as far as orders getting finished, there is no dealer who gets cars made faster then others. I am not sure how that queuing system works but I would imagine it has to do with they build the orders as they come in. So the dealers who submit customer orders first would get their cars built first??I am not sure about the process.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0