///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern X5M View Post
My order has been confirmed for Cohiba Individual with leather upper dash. I am not sure of the exact cost but I did check off both Cohiba Individual and full merino. Sales guy confirmed that BMW would build the car, but it did add an extra month to the order.

I wanted the cohiba pretty bad, and the plastic dash looks like shit and would have probably been a deal breaker. Also pissed that there is not a carbon fiber option for the M5. I have the carbon fiber on my X5M and I love it. The piano finish is the best of a bad situation.
I'm exactly with you. Love the Cohiba personally, willing to pay for the added option, but a deal breaker if I can't get upper dash in leather as well. Kindly keep us appraised of your order, you will likely be the pioneer/precedent, would love to know if indeed it is possible to spec a custom interior while still preserving upper black leather dash board and upper door trim.

BTW, I believe you can spec the color of your alcanatara headliner, did you consider doing it in brown faux suede or will keep the factory black?

+1 on the lack of CF interior, but I suppose through the BMW Performance line you can get it after the fact.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0