View Single Post
      04-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #32
c4rter4
Rep
Drives: 2014 Blue / Black / Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
Any dealer should know how to submit the Special Order Form to do an Individual order; your electronic order gets coded specially and your dealer submits additional paperwork that gets tied to it on the backend.

Yes, there's an approval process that they go through with BMWNA and BMW AG, both to make sure they can accommodate any special requests you have (very old paint colors, special interior treatment requests) and also to make sure they're willing to do so (e.g. getting the M3 GTS' Fire Orange paint on a regular M3 was almost always denied, but a few have been made).

The option for a leather dash and upper door trim (I believe code 4M5?) doesn't seem to be available for the US. As to what Individual would charge you for this, let us know if you ask!
Great post, I dont know if my dealer rep was lazy or did not ask but I asked to get the Monte Carlo blue Frozen but he said that it was not an option.

I also wanted to get blue stitching on the seats but he also said that was not an option. Has anyone ordered the Frozen color and got it from the factory?

I pick it up in 18 days, I am not sure if it is painted yet but if not something I want for sure!

Thanks
Appreciate 0