View Single Post
      03-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Talking Do you like Apples??

I got her number! How d'you like them apples?!!

Haha, just kidding guys!!

So I finally got my Mika on the treadmill and we got some very surprising results!

European Auto Source was kind enough to let me get on their dyno and we did 4 pulls. The 3rd one was the best. The guys at EAS are top notch professionals, and their setup was very good. A lot of F10 M5 owners go to them for dyno numbers. I think they've dyno'd between 10 and 15 F10 M5's so far, so it's great to go there and get a comparison with the other F10 M5s and how their power numbers were. I was told that my F10 M5 made the most horsepower out of any F10 that has been their so far.

This was the first time that the RPi GTM has ever been dyno tested as well. You can hear in the video how much it roars. Definitely the loudest F10 M5 exhaust on the market right now. The RPi GT and GTS system both make 20-30 horsepower according to RPi, but after the dyno runs at EAS, we calculated substantially more gains from the GTM system. My M5 only has the Charcoal Filter Delete and the RPi GTM exhaust system and it's making between 50-60hp over stock! But it was still surprising to see my M5 making 549whp!

After I left EAS, I headed over to VF Engineering and got another opportunity to get a second opinion. They use a Mustang Dyno over there and therefore it reads much lower. They previously measured a stock F10 M5 at 411whp and mine made 467whp on their AWD Mustang Dyno.

Overall I'm very happy with the results. I just can't believe that I get to have my cake and eat it too! Tons of Power and Tons of Sound = RPi FTW!!!

Attached Images

Last edited by RPiM5; 03-14-2013 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 0