alvinabed
First Lieutenant
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: 13 AWSO M5,16 DGMR X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
This doesn't make much sense. How could you have been in MDM mode and not have known it? The only ways to engage MDM is to program it into one of the steering wheel buttons or to press the DSC button on the center console. If you program the steering wheel button, there is a confirm action that requires you to press the M steering wheel button again, there is even a warning that pops up on the instrument cluster to confirm your action. With the center console button, you have to deliberately move your finger to press the button. MDM mode is not engaged automatically when you start up the car. Also, how could one miss the bright yellow MDM light in the middle of the instrument cluster, that says MDM? If some bright yellow light was in front of me, it would draw my attention and I would find out what it meant. Usually yellow means caution, and it is worth investigating. So I'm just wondering how could a person not know they are in MDM mode, when it takes some effort to get into it??

Also, since you've been using MDM all this time, you should be a better driver than most of the M5 drivers on this board by now. Lol!
+1
upgrades: RKP front spoiler, M performance carbon spoiler, 3D design rear carbon diffuser, KW HAS Sleeve Kit, Akrapovic Evolution Carbon tips, ind black LCI front and rear grills, GruppeM RAM intake, 20" HRE P104 satin charcoal with PSS tires)
Appreciate 0