Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by clar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Oh here we go again!

So, let's talk about exactly how dollars bear no relevance "cos" u can c herrrr....

[u2b]
[/u2b]

Maybe I'll bring my TTS over to Singapore to show you how the Turbo matches the Non-Turbo Speciale....or you could just watch that video again.
No worries honey, I am not at it again It's Friday over here and i just thot I should claim my share of stupid posts. After all, everything goes in the "vs" forum rite? Anyway, on the point abt speed, anyone who buys one of these cars and think they are king on the straights are delusional. I know for a fact that the Speciale would probably not keep up with the 12C (which I test drove and passed on), never mind the 650S. Who buys these cars just to go fast in the straights? At a million USD a pop for the Speciale, I have to be a major retard to be buying it for straight line speed. I couldn't care less if something much cheaper comes along and creams me in the straights. Thumbs up if they do, but it doesn't bother me one bit. In any case, i dun ever race on the streets so 0-60 is of no interests to me.
The 650S is the cheapest looking POS on the road anyway...I don't care if it outruns everything in reverse.

Well dang. I thought we were going to have a little fun! I was trying baby-hahahahahahahaha!

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic
Appreciate 0