View Single Post
      05-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #35
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Goodness, I give the OP a compliment on his nice wheels and I get flack for it... ADV.1 *is* garbage based on all the threads I've read on them. And don't get sensitive about my comment about HRE and BBS: if you re-read what I wrote, I said that HRE along with BBS make SOME of the finest and best wheels in the industry. The keyword here is SOME.

I hope your day gets better!
Actually, my day is going just fine. I think you might condsider re-reading what you wrote as well. It is objectively negative and unnecessarily trashes another product that you have no experience with beyond what you have read on forums. Should people conclude that ADV.1 is trash based on what they read in your post. The fact that you started with a compliment to the OP doesn't negate the inappropriate and unfounded comments that follow.
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0