View Single Post
      06-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #10
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

Just based on current shopping experience for a M5 in the GTA:

BMW Toronto - willing to negotiate for discount - willing to match or better any quotes you get (Excellent service - treat you very professionally)

Endras - Not a penny off and low ball offer on my trade in. Reason given by sales mgr: It's an M car - no discount whatsoever (Service wise they are competent)

Town & Country - willing to negotiate for discount - sales I am dealing with now indicated everyone who asked for a discount got one

Autohaus - Not a penny off and really low ball me on trade in and pretend they are doing me a huge favor by offering that kind of trade in $.

Parkview - did not even get past the sales guy to talk about the car - as he was a total ass right from the get-go.

Bottom line is if you are going to get it from Toronto area dealers and want a discount on the M5, be prepared to visit a bunch of dealers to see who are willing to do a deal. If you don't care about discount at all and just want to get one regardless, then any dealers would do.

Right now, Town & Country & BMW Toronto are my preferred dealers I am working with. For TC, my sales guy is Sean Chaudhry - very friendly sales - 905-477-2212

BMW Toronto - I am dealing with Angelo Montoni, new car sales manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mformonster123 View Post
really? i remember seeing some positive comments about autohaus but i guess everyone has different experiences. what do you think its the best dealer in toronto?

Last edited by bobblehead; 06-05-2012 at 05:40 AM..
Appreciate 0