View Single Post
      02-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
singularity
Driver
Rep
Drives: M5 (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Wow, you are the first person I have heard to say that it looks worse! LOL!

If I were you I would give it a chance. I mean you were obviously fed up with the clunking sound from the stock suspension and took your own action to rectify the defect. It is unfortunate the BMW has decided to void your spring suspension warranty. Many people get this done at a private tuning shop. By the way how is the ride quality? I've only heard one person say that the ride quality is too harsh and they actually switched back to stock. Just give it some time and if after a while you can't stand it because of the look, or ride quality, or whatever, then just switch back.
Thanks for the advice. I'm not concerned with void suspension warranty, I bought M5 and am ready to pay for its maintenance and unexpected issues. I'm happy with ride quality, it's almost not noticeable to me - and I drive on bad roads (slowly, but on bad roads). I'm also not very worried about it being lower because my parking lot is the only place I've actually 'hit' the ground with car's bottom middle.

I'm most concerned about these gaps (not my car's picture, mine is on winter wheels and looks like a cow)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0