05-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #27
zonka81
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535i xDrive GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Nice writeup/story.

Ferrari's Museum is cool. I liked the new Enzo Museum better in Modena. There is also the old Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Don't bother with the bus factory tour... the bus never stops and its kind of a ripoff. Check out my ED link under my sig. Also... there are three or four private places that rent our Ferrari's next to their Museum in Maranello.

Dack
Thanks for the advice! I think were going to the old museum, I believe we are going to Maranello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92stance View Post
Cool story kiddo! When I was a kid (and still today) I didn't dream about 4 door executive looking, subdued, over priced big cars that pipe exhaust noise into their cabins for effect....I wanted to drive Lambo's, Ferraris, and mostly Porsche's.

Cool dad for breaking BMW rules and letting you drive! -1 for street racing and teaching you that's ok to do. -1 for actually racing an e46 M as well.

+10 for being 17 and being able to write and express your passion so eloquently for BMW! Pretty rare these days!

Cheers homie
Thanks I really appreciate that! I do have quite a passion for BMW, but planes will always be #1.

Me: 2016 Honda Civic EX
Appreciate 0