View Single Post
      03-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #15
LI-M5
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

This shit is way above my pay grade.

i did'nt even go to college for faacck's sake! Some of those words the op used actually had me a dizzy , not gonna lie i only made it through the 1-2 paragraph lol..

OP i agree w you 100% it's Bs , w that said i've been paying the M tax since 2003 when i got my 1st e39 M5 @ 23yo , now some 16 years later and 7-8-9
M cars later i will also say that im guilty of feeding the ever so growing giant as well.

im a buiss owner have been for many many moons and typically when i want something i just go get it , over the years i've learned that you get what you pay for and suck's for us cause we have nice exp cars and we want the best stuff (myself atleast and a buncha other guys here) so when it's time for front lip of course i want the vorsteiner gts one that costs $1895 and the vorsteiner rear diff that costs $2595 lmaoo it's just the nature of the game we play..

i guess i have just come to terms w it cause it is what it is my friend, pls don't make fun of my grammer or english or spelling as i stated i didnt go to college lol

Neil

Neil
Appreciate 0