M.FriedmanFast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.FriedmanFast View Post
I could rebuke your post point by point, but hardly have the time nor inclination to do so. And never lead with diatribes and insults; "silly and naive post?" If I were to sink to your level for a moment: the only thing silly is your grammar (and god awful syntax) and incoherent logic in an attempt to falsely equate luxury watches with CF; what is further silly or laughable is your obtusity regarding inflation - surely you are aware that cost bases inflate as well; what is further naive is your insipid conclusion in which you attempt to explain price gouging as rear-guard to oppressive tax regimes. "Tax Optimization for Dummies," read it.

Please educate yourself before defecating a response.
I apologise for judging your post as I did. Uncalled for, especially given how much effort you put into it and that you're posting for the first time.

I hope you'll let me start over.....Welcome to the forum
Steve,

Thank you for the apology which I humbly accept. And I too therefore apologize for the perhaps heavy handed response. This may be the first mutual mea culpa on the forum; a notable moment indeed
2013 F10 M5 Singapore Grey | BPM Stage-II Tune | SSP Spec-R clutch-pack| RPI DPs | RPI GTM | RK Intake | Custom Aquamist WMI system | KW V3 coilovers | Dinan Sway Bars | RW Diffsuer | RW Front Spoiler | IND Trim | HRE s101s | Passport 9500ci | AWRON digital gauge cluster
AND: e92 M3, e70 x5, 997.1 GT3, F15 x5M, e34 M5, 80-series LC
Appreciate 0