View Single Post
      06-09-2014, 10:21 PM   #13
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousq View Post
Nice!!! Please mind my ignorance but does the Key come with the M stripes?
Yes sir. I am not sure if Msport key is different from the other two lines, but this is a standard key for Msport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
awesome, I have a white one coming on the 24th this month

love the look of the new x5. Congrats, CB color is one of my all time favorite colors
Did you get a diesel? We did a group buy for the new diesel tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1Pilot View Post
Congrats!

Can't wait to see carbon black and azurite black side by side.

I think my wife may be picking up a X5 at Spartanburg while I am overseas... Really looking forward to your impressions of the 35d... I waffle between that and the 550... Wish the US got the M550d.

Any plans to tow with it? Invisihitch claims you can get a 7000lb tow weight with it.

Ok too many questions, enjoy!
I will definitely take both cars out and shoot in the sun.
PDC was very worth it. We got to abuse their x5's not only on the offroad course, but also actual track with slalom and corners. My stomach was turning while my wife had her foot on the floor while doing the slalom. It seemed as if she was trying ot flip the truck over, but the thing stuck to the road like a true M car with not much body roll. We got to drive new 335's on the water circle and test the DSC and after few runs through the offroad course. I was very impressed as my last SUV was an e53 4.8is and this one was a huge improvement. The build quality is very superior to the e70 and the interior feels great. Ended up getting a leather dash with multi contour seats in Terra color. The 8 speed transmission is phenomenal as well and there is loads of torque available at all rpms. It runs out of top end but the tune takes care of it. We are not planning on towing anything, but we will be going to the snow pretty often.
The picture attached shows hp and tq after the tune.
Attached Images