View Single Post
      06-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #94
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Are you all kidding me? You elitist hyper-consuming pigs.

You all should be ashamed.

Here is a guy that did nothing more than convey his respect for the vehicles.

If what he did was so damaging then BMW would put a few licks of code in the firmware to limit over revs.

Instead of spending 5 minutes training the guy, people are celebrating the loss of his job.

I suspect these machines were a bit out of his reach for the time being and now they are even more out of his reach.

So the celebrators are patting themselves on the back that this poor guy---legally supporting himself---is now jobless because he did little more than celebrate their machines.

You all should be ashamed. If only your bosses held you to the same standard you are holding him.

What has this world come to!
I was going to say something similar to that effect, but I decided to hold back until I had more information. Bottom line though is that he broke the rules that his company set forth. I was going to say we should be weary of the problem of classism in this society but videos like these on YouTube do perpetuate the problem. I think he should have been fired only on the merits that he broke the rules and not because he made videos admiring new expensive cars.

Appreciate 0