04-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #14
lawpurv99
das biest
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5 - Totaled :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc1 View Post
Did you actually order or did you just secure a place in line? Big difference.

M
Didn't see an answer to this one. From the other posts it looks like ordering starts the week of April 23, 2012. So how did you get your allocation already or are you just #1 on the list? Do you know where your dealer is sitting on the overall US allocation?

I put a deposit down with 2 dealers a long time ago last year and have Allocation #1 with david06M3 from BMWDavid.com with Northwest BMW as he is one of the best M Sales Reps in country and I have had friends buy from him as well that have been amazingly pleased. So far my experience with David has been great and I'm looking forward to working with him (and probably driving him crazy until the order is in and a ED date is set!).

I have another spot in line at another dealer that I haven't been too thrilled with so far in terms of being confident that they will get one of the first ones in the country. In case anyone is interested in that spot, let me know; I believe it is that dealer's 2nd spot...

Still trying to figure out options and color choices, but I am leaning toward Imperial Blue Metallic and Cohiba Brown. Doing European Delivery and thinking about adding the Performance School option as well, but not sure yet. Leaning toward the 20" wheels as well. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0