View Single Post
      03-14-2013, 09:11 AM   #52
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm5bullit View Post
So, I take it that there is only verifiable "good tune" on the market as of this time. I, for one, would also like more info on this as I am definitely in the market.
Correct. Visit here for info. Can be obtained here in the US.

You see, all of these tuners post these "results" and people talk and talk about them yet no one actually has any of them in the US. Yet to see anyone actually have one on their personal car and much less driven it for any length of time. The only legitimate tunes on any of these cars (both Euro and US) come from the same source. Some of them are getting higher gains than others not because it is a different tune, but because there are mods to the turbos and waste gates. None of this is recommended for daily use as the DCT trans does not handle the torque beyond the 700 lb ft range.

I do run this tune on my car along with downpipes and exhaust (Step 3). I have driven it for more approx. 1,700 miles with the tune and approx. 300 with the entire setup. The car performs beautifully. Zero adverse effects. Prob. is only wheel spin which I hope to reduce this afternoon with the installation of HRE S101 in 21X11 in the rear runnig Michelin SS 315.
Appreciate 0