Thank you sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by patb23 View Post
What wheels are on the M5?
Morr MS11 ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skioutwest View Post
Frybird57

I love to see posts like this. I get my M5 in about a week and am sick that I have to give up my beloved E90. I keep second guessing my decision but have not seen anyone say they regretted it. I really like the athleticism of the M3, but I hear the M5 just blows it away when it comes to power. (Yes, I have not test driven it....in fact, never even drove the 5 series yet...)

-Mark
Absolutely...I missed my e90 for a little bit, but it doesn't compare at all to the m5! It's definitely a bigger/longer car, but you'll get used to that in no time. Congrats! You'll love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palomequet View Post
A big jump! Congrats and no regrets about E90, this one is in another league.
Thanks! For sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Mark View Post
very nice, thinking about getting one myself
Thanks! I can't see why you wouldn't be happy with one

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
I made the exact same change. E90 M3 to F10 M5 and haven't had a single second of regret. Absolutely love the decision.
Awesome...Yep...I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinabed View Post
congrats.. good call on upgrading f10 m5..
Thanks! A little push from my brother, who went from an e60 m5 to an f10 m5 was all I needed. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelf View Post
congrats on the new car... i made a similar choice, i traded in my 1M for the M5 and i can honestly say i love the M5 a little more than the 1M.... it just works with our family needs.
Thanks! That's perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice7 View Post
Congrats! The power and immediate torque will get you hooked.
No doubt! I got hooked when I drove my brother's for the first time. I've had it about 4.5 mths, but didn't feel worthy of posting any pics until the wheels finally got here. hahah
Appreciate 0