View Single Post
      05-01-2015, 11:24 AM   #20
Blackraven
Captain
Rep
Drives: Toyota Corolla ALTIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFten View Post
There is a speed limit of 140 km/h which translates to about 90mph, but most of the cars will push 180 ( 120 mph ) to 200 ( 140 mph ) without hesitation .

I have done it myself exactly there Wroclaw to Dresden, there was no one to obstruct my drive, you could really go as fast as you please, roads are nicely lit up, straight and smooooth as nothing I have expected.
It was the best drive I have had so far, German roads are nice but, there are cameras, polizei here and there, easier to get cought having fun.
Great stuff from Poland so far. In fact, Poland (along with Romania) have the fastest-growing road networks in the E.U.

They are building like crazy...

Quote:
My uncle from Switzerland got a fine for doing 1km/h over the limit, I thought that this was harshest I have heard ever, somehow the clean and beautiful country that it is , does not make me want to see that sort of swiss precision.
I always had a feeling that Switzerland is the most anti-car nation in Europe.......but my goodness that is just extreme.

And over 1 km/h.......shouldn't there be some sort of allowance and tolerance to compensate for SPEEDOMETER VARIATION?
Appreciate 0