View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #27
shitbrownMcoupe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 z4 M coupe

wow, alot better unbiased responses than I ever expected. I had the same feeling as most of you guys. Went to see a 2012 GTR BE few days ago. the build wasn't bad. interior was acceptable. price range for that performance is good... but it does look abit Nissan... but it's supposed to be

Okay, so say the GTR is now on the side lines... what about the current m5 to the new e63 amg 4matic?

I almost pulled the trigger on a white e63 last month as the dealer was willing to know off 10000 and finance was only 1.9% for 60 months.

Then i saw the news about the new e63 coming.... I'm going to the Toronto car show next week and will get to see the M5, e63 amg and the GTR all together....

The only comment my wife had was, will the GTR satisfy you? why don't you wait a bit and get a real super car and stop once and for all. hahaha.

I kind of want to wait for the new 991 turbo, but that's going to be a few years down the road till it's available, then again you don't want to park it out of sight. With the GTR, i figuired i could park it somewhere and it be okay till i got back haha. The carerra 4s was on my mind for a DD and useable for the not so harsh winter months.

my 3rd kid on the way.... but as my wife said, if we go out as a family, we'll take the odessey anyway.... so basically I'm abit lost now.... want something really fun but wish it was a true 4 seater... and abit exotic... that's why i was considering the gtr... entry level exotic... or say performance car.

H&R Coilovers, BBS LM-R 19's, K&N Drop Filter.
SS step headers, race cats, x pipe, sport mufflers
Brembo BBK Yellow
Appreciate 0