View Single Post
      08-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #68
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

Actually, they do come in 20". Here is the pdf ordering guide.

http://blog.forgeline.com/wp-content...bined_RDF1.pdf

Got quoted from a bunch of resellers in the US and Canada (where I am) and the quote ranged between MSRP (as shown on ordering guide) to 15% off the MSRP. Obviously, I am smart enough to go with the 15% off quote which so happened it's a Canadian reseller.

Before I bought, I was also checking various fourms and they were on sale in the 2011 'black friday' offered by LG Motorsports (dealing with mostly Vettes, Camaro, Mustangs) and they were 20% off the MSRP. Therefore, I am not that far off the deal I got. Besides, I was comparing Forgeline prices with other brands and I figured $1100 - $1200 per wheel (without tire) would be the average going price for a decent forged wheel.

In all, the deal I got was $5180 MSRP * 85% + canadian taxes + shipping = $5000 Cdn (All incl.) The standard wheels are all powder coated but can be custom to any finishes, color, fitting, etc. I went standard powder coat (Satin) Gunmetal. I wanted the Transparent Smoke (as shown in previously posted pic) but my shop suggested gunmetal looks better with a darker color car. The wheels should be here in mid September.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Wow can't wait to see this! I was on the fence about ordering this for my 535 Msport but only if they had 20" application. How much did you pay for your set?

Alan
Appreciate 0