09-26-2014, 08:05 PM   #14
GB///M
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 CS, X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT3
Just noticed you in the first pic as it's sideways...

Either you've got great genetics and still get carded... Or you're quite young!

It prompts me to comment that I am shocked at all the 20-something's I've seem on this forum buying M5's. Especially SINGLE 20-something's!!

Hey to each his own. For me, when I was single and in my 20's... the M5 was the last car on my list. But hey... Different folks, different strokes.

Enjoy it in good health.
Thanks Phil. I am in my late 20s and married. Actually looking to have a kid next year and I wouldn't call myself a typical 20 something year old. The bottom line is that I know very well what I'm doing and am not in over my head with this car. It also didn't hurt that I got about an 18% discount on this car. (I know the GM and owner of the dealership where I purchased)

As far as your comment I have to say that I find it a little disrespectful. You assume just because I'm in my 20s that I cannot afford this car or have the privilege to have one like some of you gentlemen here.
The fact is you can't always assume cause someone is young that they don't have their priorities in check.

Thanks for your comments though and enjoy your M5 in good health as well, she's a beauty.
Appreciate 0