View Single Post
      05-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #57
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital.James View Post
where was the ignorant comment? you can fucking act all holy and shit, but the fact is, I'm right and you're wrong. Prove me wrong with solid independent testing that the CTS-V is faster around a track that isn't from Road and Track or Car and Driver (the two most lying auto pubs out there). It isn't there, and does not exist...

I'd bet my time was closer to the reported time then the CTS-Vs. The M3s time has been proven by multiple independent tests, where as the CTS-V can't come close to any domestic testing abroad. Why do you think GM has such a bad rap in Europe (See ZR1). Not sure why you can't understand. A factory tweaked car running a quick time proves nothing. Same reason why Chris Harris called out Ferrari, GM is lying and sending out "special cars".
You have a personal Ring lap time to report? I'm all ears.

Caddy didn't too bad here against a Competition Package M3. Realize that because of the power/size discrepancy this isn't a true apples to apples comparison.

But because the Cadillac "won" the review was biased, right?

http://www.insideline.com/cadillac/c...-m3-coupe.html

You do realize that the verified lap time by the CTS-V was a full 15 seconds+ faster than the M3, right? That's a huge gap.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0