View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

11 Days and 6,000 miles across North America: My F10 M5 Pilgrimage and Odyssey.

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Greetings friends, family, Bimmer Fanatics and ColdList

That’s right everybody I am officially back. I have been able to post off and on over the last month on my iPhone but now I am posting this from my new Condo in Washington D.C. For those of you not in the know, I RPiM5, have travelled across the United States from San Diego to Washington D.C. because of a new job that I have recently been assigned to in the military. I am just starting to get settled in here, but I have my full suite of Audio/Visual computer equipment back up and running. So this means I can do photo and video editing again. Woohoo! Ok, let’s get down to the fun stuff now!

Full disclosure up front, this is a looooong thread!!! If you want to get a quick epic synopsis of the entire trip then you can view my video first.

So, as many of you know, I decided to make this trip one worthy of a Bimmerpost Super Thread Write Up! And if I say so myself, I succeeded. Here is my basic flight plan with a few variations on how I actually travelled throughout the trip. Also travelling with me was my little travel buddy Bacon. Or as I like to call him Bacon Bit. Once again he brought me good luck throughout the entire journey. Not a single speeding ticket, flat tire, or random act of God happened to me in the whole 6,000 miles of driving!

I’m going to go through this day by day, so here we go!

Appreciate 0