View Single Post
      05-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #33
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
Hmm, lost my post in that couple minutes upgrade there. Hopefully this is not repost.

The E90 M3 you mean? Yeah, it's a great car. However, from all accounts the LSA engine and Delphi's MagnaRide shocks are in a totally different league, so I can't help but lust after them...

...especially when it won't cost me anything more over my current payment term, plus I get done 3 months early. Downside is, I have to drive a wagon. Boo-hoo.

My idea of "fun" is to go on weekend backroads highways driving trip, 700+ miles in 2 days on twisty 2-lane roads. Not really interested in auto-x or road course track days. So, I'm not too concerned about the differences in weight and length and steering feel between the 2 cars.

Still, not decided yet myself, because I've taken serious FLAK amongst family and friends for even considering trading a BMW for an... American... WAGON. It's my own decision to make but I might have to burn a few bridges to make the jump

Congrats again, though! Options list? Just making sure you're getting all the "right stuffs" (Recaros, suede, 6MT, graphite wheels, yellow Brembos)
I knew it. Some people(foreigners) think foreign cars are superior to American cars. I can hear it now, "what are you crazy?!?!, trade in a BMW for an American piece of shit?!?!" Yet they have no clue(or are ignorant) that this American piece a shit will run circles around their overpriced, heavy, slow, small displacement, unreliable foreign car. I have TONS of these dreamers in my family. Especially being European. BTW, before the fanboi club steps in, I have had euro cars in my family forever.
Appreciate 0