01-23-2013, 04:33 AM   #12
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
You hit the nail on the head my brother. This is the point of the muffler delete. The turbos and the Primary Cats in the downpipes are muffling so much of the sound, it's really bad. I myself was disappointed in decibal level of the RPi GT exhaust even with the secondary cats removed and no resonators. Lots of people love the decibal level of the GT though, but not me. I was hoping for at least a level on par with that of the Eisenmann Race, but no joy. I don't know what Eisenmann did, but man their exhaust sounds so good and just with the axle back too! The muffler delete should sound much better, after all the Hartge System has a full system which includes an optional muffler delete and it doesn't sound obnoxious at all. The Full Catback RPi GT with no mufflers should roar like a V8 should. When RPi designs their Full Catless GT Downpipes one day, I think I will be satisfied.
Pretty much summed it up! These cars have much sound to be uncorked, I'm tempted to get the Eisenmann Race because it sounds monstrous. Can't begin to imagine what this car will sound (smell like too) with catless Dps. As it stands though,your RPI is an aural delight
Appreciate 0