View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
singularity
Driver
Rep
Drives: M5 (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsc23 View Post
I know cosmetic mods arent as big for M5's, but for those that do, who provides better quality parts?

I'm mainly looking for blackout grill, blackout side vent, and body color (AW) side markers. Am I correct in assuming the front grill is the same as the regular F10?

Also, I know I can hav them painted, but prefer not to as they will chip. I remember on my e46 I was able to buy black (not painted) aide vents and front grill.
Yes, grills are the same as on regular F10. BMW offers a black grill for F10 without night-vision. If you have night-vision, your only option would be to have it painted gloss (like I did). BMW also offers carbon fiber rear spoiler and mirrors for F10, but I personally don't like those.

IMO M5 side markers look best in factory chrome. It looks very classy in person. Alpine White M5 turns many heads as it is, if you can change or paint something doesn't mean you should. If you make changes, make them humble. Some aftermarket designers like AC Schnitzer and Hamann unbelievably riced the M5 already.

P.S. I see you drive C63 AMG, I easily walked away from one earlier today on multiple races I'm sure you'll love the car.
Appreciate 0