12-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #96
Prince_of_Persia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 6MT E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questforpower View Post
No one has answered my very simple question yet...

I think people are still failing to understand that newer age M cars (late 90's and past) are made to be great daily drivers as well as decent track cars. They are made to be a blend of both of these things especially a large family cruiser such as the M5. If BMW still made M cars like they did 30 years ago; then they'd sell about 5 of them each time because the market would be incredibly limited. A lot of people are still failing to understand that the enthusiast market (M models included) is very limited... 90% of the people that I've met that purchased M cars were either doctors or lawyers (much older folks) that bought the car for the badge. Very few people truly track these cars and those that do are represented on this forum and not a true representation of the buying population.
Please don't post about something that you don't have any information / you don't own one as well.

I am keeping my M3 and not going to upgrade to the next model. I was hoping the next M3 to have another high rev engine (and was hoping for another V8). I personally like NA engines way more as well since they are so much robust (just compare 335i problems vs M3s).

Anyways I am done here.

AW|FR 6MT E92 ///M3
Appreciate 0