View Single Post
      04-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #38
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Quote:
i asked you a question earlier. Anyhow, what we see is what we are going to get in the production car? or are we going to see some changes some as different hood with a power dome, and different rear brakes?
I am in China currently so the Time difference is playing havoc on my responses.
I answered this question before either here or on my Blog.

But the M5 Concept is delibierately like this to show a kinship with the original E60 M5 Concept from 2004. There are elements that are unfinished on the Concept but never go above the understated appearance you would expect from an M5. An M5 never becomes a parody of itself in regards to "over visualisation" The powerdome is not needed because the sculpted bonnet is suffice especially in aerodynamic terms.

We have not released any figures or specifcation nor intend to until June 21 with the arrival of the production car , but there will be ongoing campaigns with M-Power.com along the road to it's World Premiere at the IAA in Frankfurt this September.