View Single Post
      07-08-2016, 06:33 PM   #3
N8N
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i 6MT

I've got a HTC One M9, with my Ray-Bans, I can only see the display if I tilt my head at just about a 45 degree angle.

My understanding is that if you put two polarized lenses in front of them, you can rotate them through 180 degrees and if you start at the point at which you can see through them they will go from "I can see fine" through progressively darker to a point at 90 degrees where you have no light transmission, then back to "I can see fine" at 180 degrees where you're back where you started. My Ray-Bans act like I expect polarized lenses to work, with the exception that I have not popped one lens out and set it in front of the other to try the rotation test. The Zenni lenses fail both the cell phone test and the try to occlude the light when held behind my Ray-Bans test.

I don't have a radio display (factory nav) but I do have climate control display and yes the Ray-Bans will obscure that but the Zennis will not. I also get the weird window tint rainbows with my Ray-Bans but not the Zenni glasses.
Appreciate 0