Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 / 2009 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by variable229
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90potentialbuyer View Post
Interesting. This is a supplier discount (even though my firm is an investment bank). I am hesistent to call my SA and ask since I still have a couple of months left before I place order.

Does the discount you have applies on leases as well?

Also for performance center delivery, doesn't that cost extra money? Any idea how much that is and is it worth it? I dont too much about it so any information would be great.

Thanks
I got similar $1500 credit and buy down of lease rate .00020. Standard fleet discount is 4%, but you can apply whatever the best negotiated price + all the fleet incentives below.

Below are the restrictions (note that these additional incentives don't apply to ED).

Performance Center delivery doesn't cost anything extra, you just have to pick up your car in South Carolina.
Thanks. Very helpful. But oh shoot. I will call BMWNA today to ask about my firm's discount. Will keep the group posted.

Thanks everyone. This community rocks! It has been so much planning and researching the car because of you guys.
2017 Fiat 500C Abarth
Appreciate 0