View Single Post
      02-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #14
SuckaGDog
Captain
Rep
Drives: M5, C63 AMG Black Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlepyro View Post
I'm visiting the M5 factory this Friday for a tour around the production line. It's something you can do at any time and costs 130 euros for an individual tour or something like 6 euros if you go as a big group.

As I mentioned on another thread my M5 is in production, it started on Monday I believe and so I was trying to arrange to see it on the line.

Dingolfing said it wasn't possible, nevermind, understandable.

Then I thought it might be worth an email to someone quite high up at Sytner that I met when buying my M3.

A few days later and some rather high ranking people from BMW started to get involved and it seems the right buttons were pushed.

I had call today from the MD of my dealership saying he doesn't want to give away the surprise but they have something special planned for me if I arrive an hour before the arranged time.

Looking forward to it, even just the factory tour... so what do people think they have lined up? I'm intrigued.

Shall report after I've been, hope to be able to take some photos.

Mat
I will be there in May for my trip and I would love to see the Dingolfing plant. I've already seen the Regensburg plant the last time I went. Do you have any contact info at the plant? I wonder if they offer it publicly or if you have to reach through to someone "inside"?
Appreciate 0