01-15-2013, 12:00 PM   #27
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type11 View Post
Thanks once more for the info! I enabled Wifi and can connect and see my device connected but when I try dnla server on iPhone it and have WiFi selected as source I cannot get sound or videos out of the iDrive. I then tried a computer running windows 7 and a dnla server and though it sees it as connected in wifi in the sources menu it says not connected... hummm What setup do you use? Also I enabled the webserver but when I hit that ip in web browser I can't connect. Still cool stuff!

On the Bluetooth I don't see cover art using the iphone music player or the spotify app. If I attach with USb cable I see cover art in music app but not spotify. I looked around (figured HU_NBT was likely place) but couldn't find anything.

This is fun stuff!
Hmm. My iPod Touch (Gen 5) seems to work with "Air Music" , also my laptop (Fedora/Linux) seemed to work as well. (only have tried with one song so far).
The webserver might be a setting somewhere else as mine doesn't work either but another F10 works fine (I wonder if they closed the "hole" with the latest sw/integration) .
I'll compare CAF files at the end of the week as I won't have access to my coding laptop and the car is in the shop too.
Hopefully it's just a simple missing setting
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0