View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
krispykreme
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

I wish it was missing some critical information.

The repair order was authorized by BMW on 11/13/12. But BMW has not been able to tell me which body shop to take it to.

I asked BMW on 11/13/12 when repair order was authorized to have the car repaired handled through BMW Mountain view instead of Weatherford BMW as Weatherford is about 60-90 minutes away from my house (pending traffic).

BMW did nothing, it was my dealer actually helped out and reached out to BMW MV to get it repaired.

BMW MV agreed to take over the repair and asked me bring the car in for damage inspection. BMW MV finally had time to look it over on 11/26 and told me that parts would be ordered and will fit me as soon as possible.

On 11/28, Melissa Piccinich from BMW called me and asked what she can do to help to get issues resolved. I told her that I am leaving on business trip on 12/7 and will not be returning until after new year. I told her that i really wanted to get this thing done before i leave on my trip. She told me she will have her colleague in west coast resolve this issue ASAP.

On 11/29 i got a call back from BMW. I was in meeting and did not pickup. The voice mail only asked me to call back but did not give me any extension. So i have no idea who i should talk to.

BMW has not contacted me since 11/29. I don't understand why i need to constantly call BMW to get thing fixed. Isn't it BMW's responsibility to arrange for a body shop and give the date when my car can be fixed? I really don't know why I need to constantly reminding BMW to fix my car.

BMW MV also had not called me back on body shop schedule since the inspection on 11/26.