02-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #34
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
I would call total bs on that. The super sprint alters baffling just like others. Not sure how they are measuring low end torque. Ever seen that reported? Marketing bro. Mine ran like crap. Also the middle section the the stock F10 pipes has two TINY resonators. Most difference is made by the cans as far as noise and torque/hp. No doubt there are top end hp gains. Only makes sense. Low end torque does not. Silly argument though but everyone likes to have it. Truthfully the exhausts are done for NOISE. Any gains are so minimal. Funny to hear claims of 30+ hp gains. All the cars have a 600 cell primary cat and 400 cell secondary cat in the down pipes. Swapping those to a performance down pipe with a 300 cell primary and a secondary delete only nets you about 40 hp. So now tell me exactly how 30+ is realized with pipes behind those. C'mon. Living in fantasyland.
So where's the secondary cat on the F10 M5 ?

There have been reports of folks running Eisenman exhaust (early in the lifecycle) where
the vacuum lines have been wrong or not attached at all, causing the car to run much worse than before.
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0