View Single Post
      02-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #48
hinckley
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '24 M4C Conv

Quote:
Originally Posted by avlnch View Post
FYI, I am located in South FL and have had great success.. I can only speak from my personal experience. While I was considering the Porsche Panamera Turbo/GTS (what an awesome car by the way), I spoke to my sales advisor.. he was surprised I knew about this (I guess most don't?). We talked a lot about it.. and the options were there and they were attractive.
If anyone is near their end of lease term on a Porsche, I would encourage you to find out your buyout and then try to work a deal with porsche financial for a better buyout deal (work them a little if you can). Then go from there. If you can make a gain and it's enough of a gain, complete the buyout or get into a new one.. whatever makes most sense for you and your situation.
OK - you're talking about leasing. When we talk depreciation, we're talking about purchasing. Two completely different economic models. And yes, although you cannot always do it, moving from car to car and keeping the same lease payment is not extraordinary.
Appreciate 0