View Single Post
      03-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #50
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

I am not a car flipper. This was my first time. I just sought out an opportunity. Why return my lease when I can buy it out and drop it off at CarMax for a 10k profit (I decided this was worth my time).

On a separate note.. if you like to lease, and you choose to lease a P Car you can get a new one every year without loosing.. because the dealer will make money on taking your car back (they will end up moving it). It's a win/win if you want a new P Car every year.

Obviously, like any business deal, it can be attractive to some and not attractive to others. I mentioned this for someone that was interested in it. Take the info or not, just sharing my experience which I learned while I was deciding between Porsche and F10 M5.

I personally always keep my cars for 2 years (besides my 2010 M5 for 3yrs to bridge the gap between E60-F10). I own M, AMG, and Porsche.. for some reason after 2 years / 35,000 miles these cars start to loose their magic (some worse than others).. and I treat my cars very well.

Good luck guys.

Last edited by avlnch; 03-03-2013 at 07:42 AM..
Appreciate 0