06-21-2014, 06:38 AM   #43
Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
Well I didn't dyno in 5th gear for my base but when I did from 4th to 5th gear pulls same day there was a 30whp gain and 40wtrq gain from going to 4th then 5th.

My F10 M5 stock did 580 whp and 540wtrq in fourth gear

When I added the BMS stage 1 tune same day it went to 621whp and 590 peak wtrq also in fourth gear

My M6 has more mods.

Also on this same dyno, dynoed a sl63 12' did 416 whp can't rememeber the torque numbers but pretty accurate to what factory claims with drivetrain loss.
My cousin dynoed his sl65 04' did 525 whp and he has exhaust. Stock ecu.

The reason they dynoed these benzs they didn't believe my M6 was pushing that much power even though my M6 stock blew the doors off his sl65 when my m6 was in stock form which I have a video of it.

Also my buddies n54 dynoed 664 whp 515 wtrq on his single turbo set up. Raced him in my M5 BMS stage 1 and blew the doors off of it. Think his car is almost 800lbs less. You can't mess with these cars with technology between turbo boost coming in early dct transmission and crazy torque down low. Have a video of that race

My M6 did 11.0 at 128 mph back to back very consistent. Going back to the track now that it has adapted to the meth set up hoping to break 11's
Thanks

The OP did 660whp on the Dynojet with his Manhart tune. Then he changed to the PP tune. But before changing he dyno'd his M5 on the MAHA dyno with the Manhart tune. Then he did the PP tune and dyno'd again on the same MAHA dyno which resulted in 90hp more at the flywheel.

So, he basically has 90hp more than what the Dynojet shows (since he got a delta gain of 90hp between the two tunes on the same dyno).
Appreciate 0