View Single Post
      11-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi8tir View Post
well.... I had told myself that I was going to wait for the LCI M5 that starts production in July... yep, that's what I told myself.

So, here I am... I have a 5 month old X5 M... did I mention that I hate the way SUV's and trucks ride? That's ok... I can trade in my fiance's Lexus RX350 if I buy the M5, right? and then give her the X5 M to drive for a couple of years....

Argh! what to do! Will I regret not waiting 10-12 months for the LCI?

I owned two E60 M5's back to back, so I know I'm going to love this car... THe E60 is my favorite car that Ive owned... who cares about LED headlights that will be on the LCI M5, right? Oh, wait, I have them on my X5 M and they are AMAZING!

thanks for listening to the inner struggle of my conscience.
Dude, if I were you I'd hang on for a little longer. The best thing to wait and see for with the 2014 LCI M5 is if it will have side bolster adjustment buttons. They should release the details of the LCI 5-Series and the LCI M5 in about May of 2013. Then you can decide if you want to go ahead and get a 2013 or wait it out a little longer for the 2014 LCI M5. Besides the X5///M isn't that bad right?!

Appreciate 0