View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #104
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstineM5 View Post
I just wanted to say, I'm not mad at our dealership / nor you or anyone else who got there cars replaced, in fact i'm quite happy that's the case, i know it didn't come off like that...i'm just mad how BMW NA is keeping a lot of us in the dark and saying how no one has got there's fixed, when in fact a lot of people have had there cars fixed, if they would just tell me the truth i would respect them a lot more. If they said we have an order of pumps going out in two months, at least i would know something. They keep the dealers in the dark, or some of them it sounds like. Glad your up and running, i would love to join a chapter or something with a group of M5/M6/M3 to meet up and look at cars or do a drive somewhere, don't know anything about that in our area. But I'm interested.
First step; join BMW CCA (Car Club of America) for about $48/year. You are then automatically signed up for our local chapter, Nittany Bimmers. You will begin to get regular e-mails from both regarding events, mtgs, driving schools, rallies, etc. Our chapter has a couple of slots left at the M Driving school for the two day version Oct 20th or so. On Saturday 13 Oct 12, our dealer is holding an Oktoberfest. It includes food, BMW fellowship, a car show and maybe some driving event or school but I'm not sure on that one. You will also get the monthly magazine Roundel which is remarkably well done.

With all the pumps going out, I am confident your M5 will be complete by then. If not, come anyway and we can continue to rag on BMW and discuss compensation over a beer and a brat. There is an entire thread on compensation. Check it out.
Appreciate 0