RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob///M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5
Sorry to hear bro. I haven't had either problem with mine. Yeah if I had to do it all over again I'd prolly not get the B&O and get the Drivers Assistance Package instead. I do like the look of the B&O though, so it was probably that combined with the high fidelity if the B&O that did it for me. So far I'm enjoying the B&O very much though. I blast the music as much as I can. Lol!
I think the B&O sounds fantastic. I did a side by side comparison before buying...and the B&O is a huge improvement. For factory installed, it doesn't get much better.

You ain't missing much with the DA package. If I had to do over, I'd probably skip it. Surprisingly, the one DA feature I really enjoy is the speed limit info in the HUD. It's really cool and kind of nice to have a gentle reminder of just how much you are currently breaking the law ;-)
I'm glad to hear you say that. I never compared the B&O to the standard sound system in the M5. Truth is I am an audio guy. I love listening to music while I drive. I have only been using Bluetooth and XM radio in the car so far though. I have yet to try a regular CD and I currently in the market for buying some DVD Audios for the 6 disc changer in the glove box. I think once I LOL in a regular CD I'll be able to really appreciate the system much more. The only problem is that I haven't bought a regular CD in years and I don't know where any of my old CD's are. I think I'm gonna go but some mix CD's or something with current music that I like. I also have yet to put any music on the internal hard drives. So much to do! Lol! But so far everyone that has ridden in the M5 with me has been super impressed by the B&O.

Appreciate 0